Salads are among the quickest dishes to prepare. If you’re planning to host a holiday party, this nutrient-rich salad would be nothing less than a complete delight for you and your guests. Let the festivities begin!
Spinach & Baby Kale with Walnut Vinaigrette
Light, tasty walnut crunch.
For the salad:
- 1 cups walnuts, finely chopped
- 6 loosely packed cups, spinach
- 4 loosely packed cups, baby kale
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- ½ cup white mushrooms, sliced (optional)
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
In a small skillet, toast the walnuts over low heat. Stir occasionally until golden, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
Add the salad ingredients to the bowl. Toss to coat with the dressing.
See more: Food You’ll Love Cooking!
Holiday Salad No.1: Kale, Orange & Cranberry Salad
Holiday Salad No.2: Honey-Roasted Root Vegetables